Monday, April 1, 2013

Von Trapps






Von Trapp's opened last month with capacity and waitlist and it hasn't died down yet. This German beer hall has five bocce ball courts and more beers than I could ever hope to count. After a couple of visits I am addicted to bocce ball... or better yet, addicted to becoming anything better than terrible.

I met here for happy hour with friends and later a team bonding session with coworkers. I had a cocktail during my happy hour with friends and did not love it. It is up against fierce competition in my head when it is next door to Canon. But I was later impressed during my group outing by the beer and food.

Rumor has it there are bocce ball teams, tournaments, and leagues coming ahead. Game on!



Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...