Monday, April 8, 2013

Here & There: Le Reve & Stuhlbergs

This week on Here & There we are located on the top of Queen Anne hill just blocks from my house. As this is my neighborhood I am quite partial to these two spots but I think you may enjoy them too.

Here: Le Reve Bakery & Cafe
Location: 1805 Queen Anne Ave. N.

There are a handful of fantastic coffee shops in Upper Queen Anne but none can compare to La Reve's baked goods. The smell reaches you as you merely walk by. If you come in hoping to leave with just coffee, you are sorely mistaken.

There are plenty of tables and chairs for you sit and enjoy your treat, but as this place is quite popular, they fill up quickly on a Saturday morning.

[Interesting to note.... I have always wanted a long community table and Le Reve converted an old door into a great table. Le Reve's table is what convinced my roommate Elyse that we needed one too.]






There: Stuhlbergs
Location: 1801 Queen Anne Ave. N.

After you've grabbed your latte and chocolate croissant and enjoyed it on the patio, travel next door to Stuhlbergs for accessories and gifts for yourself and your home.

I lived near this shop for nearly eight months before I finally entered. Their front door is surrounded by crystal bowls and vases and I would have never guessed there was a treasure trove inside of goodies. I wish I could classify the products you will find in here but they have a such a spectrum that I am at a loss... stationary, books, kid's clothing and toys, bedding, towels, candles, office accessories, wall art, dishware, accent pillows and more.






Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...