Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Watching you watch him

Three years ago nearly to the day, I was grabbing drinks with my best friend.

It was near the beginning of our friendship and she thought it would be best to introduce me to her southern roots and have us a drink Hurricane’s. She also had her husband on standby to come pick us up.

As we were enjoying the beautiful sunny California day, drinking our Hurricane’s that were not nearly strong enough to be authentic, we happened to be sitting in the perfect location to see a pop up concert by Eric Hutchinson.

He was just the right combination of nerdy and fun. I clearly was smitten.

And now tonight, I get to see him in concert again. I only wish my best friend was there to join me with a Hurricane in hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...