Saturday, April 27, 2013

Amsterdam Style


Amsterdam Style


Yesterday I realized that I will be in Amsterdam in two weeks... TWO WEEKS!

I don't know how I lost track of time but after months of anticipation it is just around the corner.



I am compiling my list of to-dos/must visits and thinking through my packing list. Less is better is my motto with travel and if you can't manage your luggage then you need to cut back. I learned long ago that I didn't want to be the girl who over packed and then couldn't carry her things.

But I've narrowed it down to key pieces:
Pair of Skinny Jeans
Full/Skater skirts that are modest enough for biking
Flats... comfy flats
Shirts to mix and match
Running clothes (you never know!)
My standard flair of jewelry.... and the best accessory, my camera.

Since this will be my first time in Amsterdam, I am eager to hear recommendations. Where should I go? What should I do? What should I wear? And the running bet....will I come back?

Update:

Want to see what I wore during my week in Amsterdam? See Dancing through Amsterdam!



Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...