Thursday, September 12, 2013

Real Simple


Do you read Real Simple?

It is my favorite magazine and the only one I read cover to cover. A few months ago I was picked to be Real Simple's Reader of the Month for October and I am so excited that the magazine is now out on the stands.

It may not be the book I keep saying I will write but it does delight me.



Side note:
I worked with an editor at Real Simple months ago and forgot what I had written to them so when I saw that my secret talent is "matchmaking" I fell to the floor laughing. It was just a few days ago that my friends told me I was the worst matchmaker ever. Apparently my matchmaking skills are only a talent in my mind!



Connect to AndBubblegum Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...