Monday, May 6, 2013

Value Village Woodinville Grand Opening


Have you ever shopped at Value Village? I went for the first time last October and was overwhelmed by the Halloween crowd but when I heard about their brand new location in Woodinville I knew it was worth another visit.




I walked in and was immediately hit with crowds and a check out line that wrapped the entire store. This was going to be my worst nightmare but then I eased my way in and started looking through the dresses. As I was browsing, a sales associate came to offer help and my confidence grew. Before I knew it my hands were full and, as if they could read my mind, another sales associate arrived with cart to carry my dresses.

I moved on to skirts, then to home goods, jewelry, and books. I kid you not, I was offered help by no less than 5 other employees. They were patient and gracious as I asked questions or maneuvered around them. But the most helpful was when a sales associate saw that I was using a mirror to slip dresses over my head in order to skip the line at the fitting room and she said, "That dress is amazing. I wouldn't set it down until you are sure that you don't want it." I smiled and then carried on until I notice that I had three women watching me... I was surrounded... finally one of the woman watching came over and picked up the dress and told me she wanted it.

I can't blame her when it was sequin dress in perfect shape for less than $20. She just sealed the deal, this steal was coming home with me.





Now here is a sneak peek at all that I came home with....





Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...