Friday, May 24, 2013

Hermitage Apartments // Amsterdam


One of the significant contributors to having my holiday in Amsterdam be so wonderful was the apartment we stayed in. I will take an apartment or B&B over a hotel any time I can and the Hermitage B&B and Apartments did not disappoint.


This one bedroom apartment was on the Amstel canal and in the heart of everything. We were within walking distance to every museum and tourist destination the city has but also to the spots that locals recommended that weren't on Rick Steve's radar.

Just stepping out my apartment doors or opening our large french windows I was drawn in to the wonder that is Amsterdam.






If you are planning a visit to Amsterdam, without fail I would recommend you stay here. The owner was so wonderful and her places were the perfect balance of comfort and holiday luxury.

She even offered to let me stay there for extended months over winter... which means I'm now fervently working on a business case to convince my work. Perhaps, I need to open European offices for us...

Hermitage B&B and Apartments
Amstel 35 
1011 PT Amsterdam Netherlands



Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...