Friday, May 31, 2013

Heineken Experience


Not all beers are created equal.

Or maybe they are?

As a non-beer drinker, after visiting the Heineken Experience I have a new appreciation for it's flavor and carbonation controlling foam.

But seriously? This was one of my favorite "museums" in Amsterdam. Totally touristy. Totally worth it.




Holy smokes, dreamboat right? I have never paid so much close attention to anything before. Later learned he is 19. Oh to be young...






This experience has it all... no seriously, they even have a "ride" that lets you feel what it would be like to a brewed beer. Let me tell you, it's exhilarating. :-)

It's finally Friday. Now come on over and join me on my deck. I'll even share my Heineken and the partly sunny weather Seattle is reportedly getting this weekend.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...