Sunday, May 5, 2013

This is Trending: One-Piece Swimsuit


One-Piece swimsuits from Nordstrom

Summer is upon us and if you happen to live in the Pacific Northwest you know that we are in the midst of the most amazing weekend ever... bright skies and warm temperatures.



Swimsuit shopping is something I usually dread... those 360 mirrors are unforgiving especially as flourescent lights reveal every flaw. I couldn't be more happy that one-piece swimsuits are trending.

These swimsuits are some of my favorite of the season and even one that I own! If you are looking for a way to beat the heat then I recommend checking out these must have suits:

1. W Swimwear Ruffled One-Piece $70
2. Robin Piccone 'Raquel' Portrait Back One-Piece Swimsuit $154
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Peplum Maillot Swimsuit $177
4. Robin Piccone 'Penelope' Crochet Overlay One-Piece Swimsuit $130


Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...