Monday, July 15, 2013

Canon AE-1 35mm


Meet my new Canon AE-1 35mm.

I recently bought this 30 year vintage camera and had it refurbished to working order. I was nervous that it wouldn't work and that my technical skills wouldn't be up to par since this isn't a digital camera. There are no automatic settings and auto focus or view finder to check your work.

Although I rarely use automatic settings on my digital cameras, everything is easier with digital. Or at least easier to keep taking the photo till you get it right. But here I am, using film again and loving it.

Before we jump into pictures, some tunes by Gina Cimmelli to 2-step to while looking:


These are just a few of the snaps from last week's first roll.









Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...