Saturday, January 28, 2012

In Protest

I hit a wall last week.

At first the snow was fun. I was spending more time with my flatmate and neighbors, working from home, and not feeling stress from work. But then it all set in.

Suddenly my remote desktop became unbearable and the isolation of being stuck on top of my hill was too much.

So I did the only thing I knew to do... I dressed in protest.

Shorts.

It was still freezing rain so I paired the shorts with leopard tights but I was sticking it to the Man... Snow Man, the only way I could.

I repeated my protest the next day but leveled out a bit by leaving the leopard tights at home and donning a black pair instead.

I'm pretty sure Occupy Wall St. would be impressed my bold and tenacious approach...

Or something like that.

ddn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...