Thursday, January 26, 2012

BBQ. Beer. Bourbon. Ballard. Brother.











Bitterroot promised to open their doors last week come snow or freezing rain and they did not disappoint. Just three days after opening, we were lucky to snag a table for 11 to celebrate Vik's 30th Birthday.

Our service was amazingly friendly, the drinks were delicious and the BBQ was great too. But the real winner? Pulled Pork Nachos.... the next morning after this meal I woke up still full and craving nachos.

In fact, I enjoyed myself so much that I am coming back tonight bringing a different group of friends.

It may only be the early days, but having only been opened for 3 days I see nothing but promise in Bitterroot's future.

Nachos anyone?

JUDGE FREE ZONE // If you visit Bitterroot, I highly recommend
Drink:
Apricot Cider
Birch Tree Buck
Eat:
Pulled Pork Nachos
Mac N Cheese
Jalepeno fritters
Pulled Pork Sandwich (with Pretzel roll, yumm!) and sub side with Cheese Grits.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...