Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Friday is Forever










Happy Hour was planned the night before as something fun to do on Friday that wouldn't take all evening since we each had Saturday morning plans. It started at 4pm at Larado's after I was told by Megan and Elyse that is where "locals" go. I obviously jumped at the chance of being a local.

We finished at Larado's at around 7pm and didn't want to call it a night so instead opted to continue the evening in Ballard. Shelter became our second and final stop of the evening that didn't conclude until close to midnight.

As the night progressed at Shelter, the crowd turned from Seattle hipsters to popped collars and bleached hair. It was fantastically disgusting. I couldn't turn my eyes away.

From the moment I left work early until we parted at our apartment doors, I was laughing. These girls are so fun to be around and although they can't stand my camera, they are more than open to an adventure.

Cheers to whatever we may find next...Eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...