Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Recap: 9 Weeks

My big sister and bride to be was in town as we continue her wedding planning madness.


Her upcoming wedding consumed the weekend.


We had dress fittings...


Wedding planner meetings...


We picked out songs....


This one was cut, thankfully. 


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmALA8miQY8]


We laid out the schematic for her dinner...


We talked rehearsal dinner...


And my list of requirements grew:


Do not cut your hair


Get a tan


Do not talk to any of Vik's single friends


Wrangle the crowd


Start the dancing


Finish the dancing


And a few others I am not allowed to mention.


As the weeks inch closer, my excitement only continues to grow. I apologize ahead of time to anyone with an earshot, digital or tangible... I just can't stop talking about it!


Fingers crossed that next weekend won't be so under-wraps with a mini roadtrip and party.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...