Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekend Recap: Good Morning Seattle!

I spent this past weekend in my car... Well, not quite...


I had Saturday and Sunday off from work and an early day on Friday. With two days off in a row, it made absolute sense to drive to Seattle. What else was I going to do?


For 3+ hours, (thank you traffic), it was just me, Little Bit, and the Fur Baby. 


Seattle4

I am still on my 5am wake up call schedule... turns out Sister is not the biggest fan. Since I was up and not allowed to make a sound at her place, I made the most of the quietness by going on a morning walk. I quickly learned that not even the local coffee shops within a 5 block radius approve of the 5am wake up call.



Seattle3



Seattle1

From 5am - 6am: I walked.


From 6am - 6:30am: I read a book.


From 6:30am - 10am: I realized Sister and Seattle were not waking up anytime soon, so I crawled my boot back into bed. All the while completely forgetting I had to move my car by 8am.



Seattle2

Love you too, Seattle. Love. You. Too.




Until next time,

Dani

 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...