Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Recap: Life's What You Make It

I was determined to have a fantastic weekend and nothing would stop me.


Turns out, if you want something enough you can totally get it.


In a nutshell my weekend... new friends, old friends, secret twitter accounts, vintage shopping, pub crawl, watching the sunrise, church, family, sunshine, ice cold drinks, movies, and picnics.


All of this wrapped tightly around one day of work that ended an hour early. Win!


If words aren't enough... pictures will help



Weekend1


Weekend2


Weekend3


Weekend4


Weekend5

As you may be guessing... this is me right now. Writing my weekend recap while it's still the weekend, totally cheating right? It's worth the risk. Plus, work is calling my name at 5am tomorrow and I have X-Men in an hour to catch. I hope you had a fantastic weekend...

Weekend6

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely STUNNING in the picture with the red jacket. So glad I got to be part of this weekend with you!

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...