Thursday, June 2, 2011

$5 Limit

I don't care what Jenny from the Block says...


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0EvXnRxl0w]


Nothing is free.


Bitter, much?


But it's true! Even the times you think you are not spending money, the gas or the groceries or roof over your head is coming to you at a cost. 


< / rant >


For these next two weeks I am seeking out experiences that bring joy but don't cost a thing. Except, I am tweaking this objective but not by much. I am adding a $5 limit because sometimes a good cup of coffee can just add to the experience.


It is my goal to be...


- Creative


- Playful


- Low maintenance (I have low expectations on this one!)


- Play it by ear


- And repeat



Janeausten

I must admit that I started this objective already and it's my fault that the blog post is going up so late. I promise I am getting a full 2 weeks of don't-cost-a-thing-fun into my life! Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...