Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beach Day


The plan was to work out after work but when Emily called asking to go to the beach instead there wasn't a moments hesitation. (Well, perhaps just a moment when I stopped to think whether or not I shaved my legs that morning. Overshare? Probably.)

Living in Seattle, you get use to not have air conditioning in your home. At least that is what everyone is telling me. I cannot seem to cool off at night and welcome the breezy air that my office and local coffee shop offer.

The other way to cool off? Lake Washington.

Small beaches and floating docks are the next best thing to central air and come with enough people watching to entertain you all night long. I like to contribute to the spectacle with my awesome swim cap which Emily made fun of (but secretly adores.)

After a jump off the dock, swim with the fishes, and dry off in the sun we finished our cool off with margaritas and corn at Little Water Cantina.








Kind of perfect, right?

You are welcome to join me any day although I much prefer my secret beach with far less people and amazing sunsets.




Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...