Wednesday, July 10, 2013

June Family Dinner: Fiesta de MexiJune



I love a good theme party which is why June's family dinner was Fiesta de MexiJune. (name courtesy of my analyst at work).

I didn't make my friends wear ponchos or mustaches (although I should have) but focused the theme on the food we ate.



This month's menu included:

  • White Chicken Enchiladas (recipe from Bread & Wine)
  • Chips, Salsa & Guacamole
  • Spinach salad
  • Raspberry Beer Cocktail (recipe from Sangria Diaries)

My table wasn't nearly as filled this month as it normally is but I loved the intimate group I had. Old faces and new came together over a meal I was able to prep the night before which made this month a lot less stressful.









Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...