Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Recap: Chocolate for Flowergirls

Easter Weekend!


This weekend was low key compared to last...


Ashley and Vik came down from Seattle to be in Portland for Easter. I immediately roped them into seeing Water for Elephants with me since my previous plans were canceled. The movie was great especially for a book turned into a movie... and it's not just because I am in love with Robert Pattinson. (Although Ashley and Vik swear he was the worst part of the movie... I still don't see it!) I will admit the movie made me cry, I don't handle animal abuse well and August played by actor Christopher Waltz is anything but kind... and extreme convincing.



Easter3


Before I knew it, it was Sunday and I was eating candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had a stomach ache by 9am. (When will I ever learn?)



Easter1


Easter2


The morning church service at Portland Christian Center was fantastic but the highlight was when Ashley asked two of the cutest kids I know to be her flower girl and ring bearer. She definitely picked winners!



Easter4


Easter5


Easter6


Easter7

It is looking like I have a week spent running in the Portland rain to make up for the copious amounts of Easter candy I consumed.



Media_httpwwwtodayand_nfquy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...