Monday, June 3, 2013

Greenwoods


My favorite restaurant in Amsterdam is probably better known as a cafe. Greenwoods has two locations and on trip advisor both are in the top 25. Seeing those numbers made me feel better about going there three times on my week long visit.

Two times for lunch with mom and a coffee visit with a friend, Greenwoods quickly became my favorite stop in Amsterdam. It has intimate seating, a menu that combines basic fresh flavors with a twist, and soda bread that is out of this world. Just thinking about the bread makes my mouth water.

Plus, how can you not love a place that has Twiggy on the wall?





Greenwoods 
singel 103, english tea room & shop, breakfast, lunch, high tea
keizersgracht 465, english tea room & restaurant, breakfast, lunch, high tea, dinner

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...