Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tokens of Encouragement


My friend, Lauren, has been facing some hard things lately. She's had some seemingly unsolvable health problems, and a little heartache as well. She and I are both big fans of the singer Sara Bareilles, and were both moved and inspired by the lyrics of the song "Brave". We started sending each other texts daily about being brave and working through the hard things in life. BRAVE started to become a theme for us.


Custom jewelry is such a great way to add love to a gift. It can be as simple as an initial or a quote, but it always makes the piece so special and memorable. You can find custom jewelry all over the place these days, but for sure on Etsy.

I ordered this custom wrap bracelet from PebblesJones with the words "on brave wings" engraved, as a reminder that on brave wings, she can FLY! I hope that when she wears it, she tells herself that she can overcome these battles and soar to her amazing potential.

I also included a cute little inspirational notebook, some yummy chocolates, and of course a little note of encouragement from me.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...