Friday, June 22, 2012

Water Proof Camera











My dad is a prolific white water rafter.

My mom joined him on a few runs.

Heck, even my sister has rafted the Nile.

Me? Not even once.

It was finally my time and with a gang of close friends we joined LivingSocial to raft the Wenatchee River with River Recreations.

We started our adventure in downtown Seattle, bused to Moniter, WA, struggled into wet suits, then raged the rapids down to camp. After grilling up some BBQ, we journeyed back and stopped in Leavensworth for some beer and live music before finishing the trek home.

It may have been one of my top days ever and definitely a perfect end to an amazing weekend.

These are pictures from my super handy and difficult to use water proof camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...