Friday, March 1, 2013

Wine Tasting & JM Cellars







Ashley, Jessika, and their husbands had ready-to-expire living social deals to try three wineries in Woodenville and since the weather was gorgeous (read: not raining) I joined.

I don't remember the names of the three wineries... I don't remember the wine.

BUT THEN we went to my favorite Washington winery, JM Cellars. Before I moved to Seattle, I came to town to visit/interview with my current company and, in the meantime, discovered this winery. After a our first tasting the J in JM Cellars started talking with us and eventually took us on a tour with some barrel tasting.

Returning over a year later and John was still out in his busy tasting room talking with all his guests and giving tours and additional pours. Their location is cozy, romantic, and warm. Also, their wine is outstanding, especially the Carmenere or Margaret's Vineyard Estate Red.

Tasting is $10 and open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Be warned, you may be compelled to buy a bottle or two and they range in price from $38 - $48. You are welcome to use my excuse as, "it's a special occasion bottle!" when justifying a purchase.

Cheers.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...