Saturday, March 23, 2013

Baking Dawn


Jessika had the brilliant idea of Baking Dawn; an afternoon of baking and watching Twilight's Breaking Dawn finale. Let's be real here.... baking isn't really the Noah girls greatest strength so Ashley and I opted for a just add water mix while the other girls baked pies and mousses.

Have you seen the movie?

I have been tracking the series since the get go when my roommate at the time made me read the books and have since seen all the movies at midnight showings... except the finale.

Baking Dawn was my first viewing of Breaking Dawn finale and had I not been with a group of girls, I would have cried like a big baby when I thought they had completely changed the ending... I am a stickler for accuracy when it comes to movies changing the book. But let's be honest, was making the final book into two movies even necessary?






Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...