Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Knot Yourself



You can often tell when something is made specifically for the male or female audience. It can be so agreeable to one gender that it complete alienates the other. Knot Yourself for Alexander Olch was made for a man but enjoyable for women.

A simple "how to" that has a woman playing Alexander Olch as the lead. The casting is perfect. She has a Parisian air and mystery about her. Although she is very sexy, her look/attitude/air feels within in reach. On top of that, her acting fits the tone and influx of Alexander's words so perfectly I had to watch twice.

I will admit, I spend most of my work day around lingerie and optimizing digital experiences for it, so perhaps my fellow female counterparts would find her walking around in panties as unnecessary. But for me, it is a superb juxtaposition and play to what the voiceover is saying. And to be perfectly honest... her intimates are tasteful. Had this been Victoria Secret you would have seen a garter belt, thigh highs and ten inch heels.

Watch again. Enjoy it. Most importantly, wear ties and bowties.

For my lady friends: A feminine bow tie - Option 1, Option 2, Option 3 
Or my personal favorite (and one I wear weekly): The Metal Bowtie

Update: I just learned the lead is, in fact, French.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...