Friday, March 22, 2013

RIP Google Reader

When I learned that my beloved Google Reader was on its death bed I was deeply saddened. He had been my friend for so long. Through good and bad, long and short, we had experienced so many posts together.

I am allowing for time to move on and get over this loss by slowly dipping my toes into other readers. This week I have focused on Feedly, next week, who knows...

As you find ways to read your favorite blogs and news sources, I am hoping to make it as easy as possible for you to stay connect to AndBubblegum. Directly coming here and BlogLovin are still the same but now I'm connected on your two of your possible favorite social sites too: Facebook and Google+

facebook.com/Andbubblegum


Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...