Saturday, March 9, 2013

Friendly Competition

I am very lucky to have a roommate who believes in a little healthy competition...

I like to make anything I can into a competition or bet... it isn't quite as healthy...

But alas, she puts up with me which is why for March we have two competitions going on:

1. Who can drink the most water (100oz capped per day).
2. Who can bike the most miles.

Initially the the second competition was for run/walking but since I walk home from work (and to work on nice days) I get an automatic 6 miles which Elyse said gave an unfair advantage. (read: sore loser)

Winner of #1 gets to plan a night out that the other person must join and cannot complain. (Get your fancy clothes, Elyse, cause we are going dancing!)

Winner of #2 gets to plan day/weekend trip that the other person must join and cannot complain. (I have aptly named this competition "Biking for Jesus" since my roadtrip is a visit to Portland and includes Church on Sunday)

Do you like a little healthy competition? I'll bet you $5 I like it more than you...

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...