Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect


If I had my wish... Ashley's wedding would have been a less awkward and british version of this. (More like more awkward!) But of course, that was not an option. Which is why we spent a blazing hot afternoon in the sun to practice Ashley and Vik's special day.
Little Miss Ava was the perfect flower girl.
The person walking me down the aisle was 6'7. I am 5'3 on a good day which means I found the highest heels I could possibly walk in.... only to find out, I was walking down grass... by myself! So I practiced.
The good looking half of the bridal party... Also known as, the half of the bridal party 6'0 and under.
Best part: we had pier jumpers who promised not to show up the next day. Although it looked super fun!
We only ran through the dress rehearsal twice although in retrospect, we probably should have done it a few more times. Seeing as we almost forgot the groom the next day!

But it was a good practice for withstanding the blazing heat and records highs that met us the next day.

All pictures courtesy of Anthony Kaetzel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...