Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Wedding Slideshow: To Ashley and Vik

One of my maid of honor duties for my sister's wedding was to create their slideshow that will be shown at both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. I looked for easy solutions online and found a few websites that allowed me to pop some pictures in and pick a song. Even, iPhoto had an easy to use slideshow program.

But I am controlling.

Wait, you didn't know that?

Oops, surprise! I am!

I am also a borderline perfectionist. I blame my family for that.

And instead of plopping in some photos and picking a song, I went the Adobe Premier Pro & iMovie route and created a movie. This way I can time each image down to the millisecond, cut the songs exactly how I want them and add in photoshop files I created to add to the story.



Finito.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...