Friday, September 2, 2011

And We're Back

I am so glad to be back from my month long blogging hiatus and I so appreciate those who have stuck around.


I have always had a hectic schedule and I undoubtedly make it more complicated but I was going into a season where I needed some time to relax and not be all over the place.


This year has been an interesting one.


I would say it has been better than the last because I am growing, changing, trying new things...


But different can be difficult too.


I am a fan of change. I love the challenge it brings. In this year's wins, there has been heartache too. In the joy, some sadness.


All of this to say, I have been known to be a complicated little bird. As expressive as I am, I can be tough to read. I keep myself busy, striving and moving in hopes of staying strong. All of this leaving me exhausted and feeling a bit raw.


I truly believe that "this is the best year yet" because in the good and the bad I love the person I am becoming. I also believe that the best is yet to come.


I took a month off from blogging which means September leaves only four months until the end of the year. Four months to finish strong, find some adventure, build friendship and live life. Then it is "Hello 2012!", a new best year yet and I am ready to give it a run for it's money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...