Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Party Dress

The last adjective I would ever use to describe me is "sexy." In fact, I think I am as far from it as humanly possible. I am way too silly and I accept it. I have an upcoming bachelorette dance all night party coming up and I need a dress.


I have been searching all over for something that is great for a night out dancing but still me... and one I can definitely wear again. 


Then I set my heart on this...


(Asos / Peter Pan Dress)


The smallest size was an 8, about two dress sizes too big. But I ordered it anyway and hoped I could tailor it.


Good news: I've received it today.


Bad news: It's too big.


I'm going to bring it to my tailor and see if it can be nipped in but I might have to go on the hunt again. I need recommendations for the perfect dancing all night Dani dress. I want it to be fun, flirty, cute... ready, set, go!


UPDATE: 

I've played with the dress and I think if I added a second button the top collar in the back and folded it over a few inches, it would be perfect. Please excuse the mirror picture... and don't get too excited, my legs are no where near that tan. #flourescentlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...