Thursday, July 14, 2011

Men's Wear

I was doing my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog scanning... digitally ear marking the items I love and must fight the crowds to try on when I was stopped in my tracks by the men's section. Men's wear, besides bowties, don't usually make my radar. I have certain styles that I love on a guy but I don't follow their fashion as much as I do women's.

(The orange circles are my favorite)

Of course, I dug in deeper to the men's section of Nordstrom...
Here are a few of my favorite looks:
I like men's work wear to be more fitted, collared shirts should be taylored to the man. Even on casual days, no one should be swimming in their shirt.
Oh swoon.

And just because an upcoming wedding is consuming my life...

What I tell my family... friends... clients... you, ultimately, wear what you feel best in. Fashion is based solely off of confidence. I have my own style. I tend to dress up a little bit more with a combination of textures, colors, and classic pieces. But what makes me happy is for me. I may love a guy in a pressed collared shirt but I've had a date who was confident in his jeans and t-shirt and I could barely think straight.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...