Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 26th

I am amazed by how time flies...


It feels like just an hour ago I was moving to Oregon.


... a minute ago Ashley was getting engaged.


... a second ago I was... well, I was doing something I shouldn't be doing. ;-)



Ashleyinvite


And now we are here.


July 26th.


Significant?


Heck yes!


This week is the start of absolute craziness that doesn't end until August 23nd.


It starts with a wedding shower and bachelorette party and ends with a wedding and work that I'm not able to take off.


As the finish nears, what I had planned is not what is happening. The outcome is different but I believe that although it may not be the way I planned, I have 30 days to celebrate love, family and friends. Perhaps, my plans may have been too small. I feel only greatness is in store instead. I hope.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...