Friday, August 30, 2013

R.I.P. Pixie Cut


It is official, my pixie cut is dead and I've transitioned to a bob. 

The pixie and I had our moments of fun but I think my boss said it best, "it's cute on you but it changed your personality." We both may be crazy, but I agree. 


I feel a bit older and more serious with short hair. It also felt like people took me more seriously at first meeting than they did when I had long hair. But I don't mind proving that I'm not some ditzy girl if they judge me at first glance. 

All in all, the pixie and I had a great run. I can't believe that I made that jump of cutting off over a foot of hair in one leap. 

In those moments of thinking I'm the cutest thing the pixie has ever seen, nothing tops my love for the top knot... And we will be reunited soon. 

Moment of truth: Will you be joining the flanks of power house women getting a pixie cut? I don't think this trend is going anywhere. 




Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...