Monday, August 19, 2013

Crop Top


I wouldn't label myself a person that follows trends... my personal style just happens to be a little bit trendy right now.

I wear a fit & flare dress or shirt/flare skirt combo nearly every day. Although I love having my favorite style of clothing in every store and e-commerce site, I am won't mind when the trends change and I look different than every other girl on the street.

But I will admit to have a small trend crush on the crop top.

With the right bottoms, a crop top gives just a single inch of skin that makes me feel fun and flirty without being overt.

[I even wore this to work... to WORK! But paired with a half buttoned cardigan only my friends who I went to happy hour with after work knew.]

What do you think? Would you crop or not...
I haven't decided yet if this trend is terrible or amazing but let's be honest, I know my mother wouldn't approve.
Don't mind my broken mirror, that was gifted to me courtesy of my movers earlier this month. Oi.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...