Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sister's Day









In terms of a good brother in law, I scored the jackpot. My brother is amazing and such a perfect fit to my very close family. As wonderful as he is, once him and Ashley got married, I found myself missing my sister's time.

We would see each other often and have one on one time (most often during football season) but it wasn't the same as before they were married. They are now a pair.

I needed more time. I needed my big sister. As the baby of the family, I can get away with making these requests. Which is why we have started blocking out an entire day every few months to have one on one sister time.

On this occasion, our very first Sister's Day, we started with YOLO boarding (or WASUP boarding as Seattlites call it) followed by an afternoon nap... do you realize how hard YOLO boarding is?

Full.
Body.
Workout.

We reconnected in the evening for dinner at Delancy's followed by dessert at Hot Cakes.

This day was perfect. It was so great to have the time with Ashley and to have my big sister's undivided attention.

Baby of the family, remember?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...