Monday, February 25, 2013

The Dude and The Dog Park

While my sister and brother were on the beach in Hawaii, I got to have days on days of play time with Rudy. The Dude is one of the cutest doxies ever but with an endless amount of energy it was always crucial to find opportunities to let him play himself sleepy. The small dog park never disappoints.


It started as a surprisingly beautiful day in Seattle but as we were driving to the dog park, dark clouds came in quickly. By the time we arrived there was a faint mist that wouldn't stop us from playing. 15 minutes later and we were caught in a shower. Rudy was over the rain, mud and over eager puppies and he sweetly showed me by jumping all over me.


I got him back with a bathtime... Auntie Dani wins.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...