Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ball-sy 2013

I was having coffee with someone last week and we got on the topic of my hair. Although, I cut off all my hair close to two months ago and many of you have been following my adventure through here, Facebook, or Instagram, I am still spending time with people who are seeing it in person for the first time. It is a lot to take in which is why it frequently comes up. He told me it was a "ballsy move" and that quickly became the theme for our conversation...

We both decided that 2013 was the year that we did big things. Made BHAG and followed through with them.

I cut my hair.
He got lazik.
I was going to bike down QA hill.
He was going to sell his car.

I have my 30 before 30 list and my NYE Resolutions and now I am adding more to the list... (or qualifying what will be accomplished from those in 2013):
  • I will ride my bike down Queen Anne Hill.
  • I will run a half marathon.
  • I will be alcohol free for Lent with Ashley.
  • I will take the flying trapeze classes.
I have a few more check points that are on my list but I can't tell all of my secrets. That's a lie... I will tell, you just have to ask.

Update: I have already broken not drinking over lent.... but to be perfectly fair, I didn't drink for all of January and half of December so I feel like I have a few grace days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...