Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas!

I hope you are able to spend today with your family, friends, and loved ones. So often we forget the true meaning of Christmas and get caught up in the presents, foods and countless events.


When I think of Christmas, I think of love. God loving us to send his son. Mary & Joseph loving us to give up so much to raise Jesus. Jesus loving us by devoting his life and mission to saving us. With that love, I have hope. Christmas is a fresh start and a hope for what is to come.

Whether I know you in real life or not. Whether you believe in the same God I believe in or not... I hope you know this Christmas that you are loved.
Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.

I John 3:1-3 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...