Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Fiesta




When +Emily decided to throw a Holiday Fiesta party to show off her carne asada recipe she had been bragging about for the last 6 months all I heard was "costumes." She may never never said that word or insinuated that idea but you must know...any time someone mentions the word "party" that is all I hear. I have a one track mind.

Which is why I showed up in this:

Mistletoe and mustache.

Festive and fiesta.

The correlations are obvious.

I also brought mustaches to share.

It was a decadently fun night that came with amazing food, new friends, old friends, and tequila.

All in all:
The carne asada was brag worthy.
The mustaches were a hoot.
The real victor was the was margarita that was unassuming but deadly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...