Tuesday, December 11, 2012

30 before 30: Take a cooking class.


I have been so close to checking off at least 5 items on my list and then something gets in the way.

But I am getting closer...

For my big 2-7 birthday, my brother and sister gave me a cooking class at The Pantry at Delancy. We were going to learn how to be Pie Ninjas which would come in so handy when I needed to check off another item on my list.

During a 4.5 hour class, we learned the proper way to make pie crust and baking it to french baking standards along with three filling recipes that are great for the winter season.

This kitchen is a great place for classes and I've heard that their community dinners are delicious. (Although, they fill up immediately so act fast.)

More 30 before 30 updates coming soon!







  1. Get a pixie haircut.

  2. Go on a vacation alone.

  3. Karaoke.

  4. Camp.

  5. Learn to longboard. Or at least attempt it.

  6. Complete a catch on the flying trapeze.

  7. Throw a fancy dinner party.

  8. Run a marathon. (But I will settle for a half)

  9. Visit Canada.

  10. Travel to a country I have never been before (not Canada).

  11. Revisit my best friend in Florida.

  12. See a football game in the south. War Eagle.

  13. Learn to grill.

  14. Attempt snowboarding... again.

  15. Take a cooking class. 
    1. Completed Nov. 11, 2012 at Pantry at Delancy
      Pie Ninja

  16. Hold my future niece or nephew.

  17. Treat my parents.

  18. Make a pie from scratch.

  19. Find the perfect swimsuit.

  20. Decorate a christmas tree.

  21. Ride a motorcycle.

  22. Explore 5 states I have never visited before.

  23. Conquer my reoccuring NYE resolution of reading 50 books in one year.

  24. Learn to french braid.

  25. Take a 2 week vacation: 2 consecutive weeks.

  26. Build something... that doesn’t come from Ikea.

  27. Do one cartwheel.

  28. Matchmake a couple, successfully.

  29. Wear my navy blue special occasion Florida dress.

  30. Be apart of something momentous, memorable, and national. Subjective... deal with it.
BONUS: Be awesome every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...