Thursday, September 27, 2012

#Mark&MaryTieTheKnot // Part ONE

Long before Mark met Mary or even dreamed of falling in love... I was living with Mary in San Jose and taking a 10 person class with Mark.

After I moved to Portland I saw pictures popping up of the two of them together. I called Mary immediately... What the heck was going on? I never would have imagined them as a couple but after celebrating their wedding in Davis, Ca on Saturday... I cannot picture them not together.

I love Mark. I love Mark for Mary. And I can confidently say this after interviewing everyone at the wedding. I was digging for dirt before giving my approval because, in my head, it was not too late. Repeatedly I heard about his love for Mary, how he chased her and chased her and chased her, and the best part, since being together Mary has only blossomed more and Mark as well.

Their wedding was spectacular.
Decadent.
Stunning.
No detail missed.

I had so much fun dancing all night and felt SO welcomed into both of their families.I left feeling loved.









I love spending time with couples that truly bring out their partner's best and using them as an example of what I am ultimately looking for.

Mark and Mary quickly showed me:

 I need someone that will dance with me all night long. Even if they hate it. Even if their feet hurt.

 I need someone that loves their family and has the utmost respect for their mom.

 I need someone that will fight for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...