Tuesday, September 18, 2012

#401







I moved!

Only one month away from celebrating my One-Year Anniversary of living in Seattle, I packed my bags and relocated to an apartment that was next door to my original home.

I moved to Seattle from Portland (after crazy move from San Francisco a year earlier) in a whirlwind. About two weeks to be exact. Well, two weeks to work in my previous job and then Saturday through Monday to move and start my new job.

I found my former place online, had my brother and sister check it out, then I personally looked at it only a few days before I would officially move North.

My old apartment was such a wonderful place to live and Megan, my old roommate, welcomed me in and introduced me to some amazing people... including my new roommate!

The timing and choosing to move again... next door... could only be described as a "God thing." One girl was packing up her life to travel the globe, another girl was wanting to move out of her home into an apartment, and a few other girls were wanting to get an apartment of their own. The opportunity arose to move next door and the timing couldn't have been more perfect.

I am so excited by this move and even more excited about what year two in Seattle will bring.

(Especially since I finally have a place that will hold my farm table. Dinner parties? Come over, I can seat 12!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...