Thursday, September 13, 2012

Crab Boil







I am Groupon/Living Social/Amazon Local/next big group coupon site's favorite customer. I get sucked into every deal and then never remember to use it... or read the fine print.

My dear friend, Emily, played the Groupon gamble and used multiple groupons for Pike Place Fish just days before it expired. You can't get one past her.

This meant she had nearly $200 of seafood and needed friends to help her devour the crab. I reluctantly offered to assist. I am such a good friend. ;-)

Crab, chorizo, potato, corn on the cob, multiple bottles of wine, and mounds and mounds and mounds of butter later I had to be rolled home. Dinner was so delicious and so filling that I had to cancel after dinner plans with a manfriend at the time because the only way to conclude this night was sweatpants and groans of joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...