Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fiercely Independent


(Stolen from Instagram)


"There is only one success - to spend your life in your own way."

I want everyone to like me. It is a terrible quality especially since I can be a bit opinionated and strong or just downright too silly for most people.

Not everyone will like me.

In fact, a few may hate me. (Although, I wouldn't recommend that.)

I have always been my own person. Even as a child I was happy and giggly but I did my own thing.

I like to call it "fiercely independent."

Some may call it stubborn.

They are wrong.

It is fiercely independent.

And it makes me exceedingly happy. Even at the cost of not everyone liking me.

If I am not my greatest advocate for my own happiness, who will be?

Join me: Be yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...