Monday, May 14, 2012

Choose Happiness

Yet another whirlwind weekend in Portland... clear skies, warm temperature, family, and friends.

It had the makings to be perfect and a great escape but bad news hit on Saturday night that left a bad taste in my mouth. It had me crawling into bed early that evening and distracted for much of Sunday. And now here I am, Sunday night, well technically Monday morning... it's nearly 3am and although my left leg is asleep my mind is wide awake.

I have three ideas I remind myself to live by:
1. Don't waste my time.
2. Take care of myself.
3. Spend time with people who make me happy.

I am worried that anything I type at this point will be a hodge podge of thoughts...

So all I will say further: Choose happiness. Every day. Every minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...