Monday, March 5, 2012

See yourself the way I do.


I hate saying, "I love fashion." It sounds so frivolous and conceited. I would also never call myself a fashionable person.

What I do love is discovering a person's unique style.

How we dress is like a thumbprint. Even if we copy celebrities or magazine covers, we cannot change being uniquely us. No two people are alike.

A photographer, who I often use her cartoons on this site, says it best, "See yourself the way I do."

I was born an optimist, I find beauty in most things, and I am passionate about bringing the best out of a person.


Over the last month, I have been working with eight beautiful women, both inside and out, to bring a new feature to AndBubblegum. I have sat down with each woman, pouring over their closets, taking pictures and videos, finding out how they view themselves, and how they wish to look.

I did not set out to change anyone's style. In fact, I often asked them to show me their favorite pieces and then I added to it. In the end, their outfits may be something new they never would have thought of or just a typical look.

I am excited to bring to AndBubblegum:
Eight different styles.
Eight different personalities.
Eight different jobs... lives... women.
And maybe add on more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...