Thursday, March 8, 2012

Introducing: Shaya


Shaya is one of my dearest friends in Portland. I met her when I was visiting my family during a weekend getaway (I lived in San Francisco at the time) and became friends after moving to Portland two years ago.

You cannot help but love Shaya. She exudes kindness and positive energy... and it doesn't hurt that she has the biggest smile on her face at all times.

Because of her work, she has to be unassuming in how she dresses. (Flashy doesn't fly when the pianist upstages the singer.) She wants to look good and be comfortable at a low cost which is why she loves shopping at Nordstrom Rack, Ross, and Macy's.

My goal with Shaya is to incorporate a bit of glam.

Rule of thumb: If you are going for simple and understated add on one piece that tells a story.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...