Friday, March 9, 2012

While the roommate is out...

After living in Seattle for four months, I decided to get more comfortable and expand my sense of home to outside of just my bedroom.

This meant taking over a wall.

I have been hesitant in the past because Megan, my flat mate, and I have different styles. She is more traditional and feminine (read: loves pink) and I am more modern eclectic (read: quirky).

I gave her a little bit of warning and then while she was out on a day date, I went for it.



The post it notes are items that are changing... either coming from PDX or from one of my compulsive shopping trips.

I still need to find a place to put up my favorite photographs of my college roommate / ho cho. They used to be above my ridiculously awesome refurbished turquoise kitchen table in SF... apparently it was creepy. Disagree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...